January 24th, 2016
Makes 10 servings
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp flax seed, ground
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp scallions, minced (dry or fresh)
- 1 tsp paprika, sweet
- ½ tsp ginger, ground
- Add the water, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, scallions, paprika, maple syrup, and flax seed into a blender or food processor and combine.
- Slowly add the sunflower oil and blend until smooth.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate in a resealable container for up to 10 days.
Real Food Tips:
- Keep this dip refrigerated, and use within 5-7 days.
- This sauce is SO versatile! Use as a salad dressing, veggie dip or marinade.