July 1st, 2018
Makes 4 servings
- 2 bananas
- 50 grams of chocolate
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup nuts, seeds, hemp hearts or sprinkles
- Cut bananas in half
- Insert bottom part with a popsicle stick
- Melt 50 grams of chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil
- Dip frozen banana into melted chocolate
- Roll in nuts, seeds, hemp hearts or sprinkles
- Store in freezer in airtight container
Real Food Tips:
- Make this snack with your kids! Let them dunk the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate and choose the toppings!
- This is a great make-ahead treat for the whole family.