January 24th, 2016
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, and eggs (the “wet mix”).
- In another bowl, combine flours, baking soda, and salt (the “dry mix).
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix, and (you guessed it) mix ‘em up.
- Stir in chips and cranberries. Restrain from eating.
- Drop spoonfuls (2 ½ tbsp each) onto cookie sheet, at least 4″ apart. Bake at 325ºF for 8-12 minutes.
Real Food Tips:
- Let your cookies cool before taking them off the baking pan (note: requires heaping spoonfuls of patience).
• • • • • • • • • •
Recipe Provided By: RFRK’s Founder, Lulu Cohen-Farnell
As a real food advocate, speaker and fooducator, Lulu loves to share ideas on the magic of food, health, and physical activity. She believes in the implementation of mandatory food literacy, nutrition education, cooking classes, food gardening and mindfulness at school, as well as smarter, national food policies to protect Canadians’ health!