December 14th, 2015
Makes 6 servings
- 2 small cans chickpeas, drained
- ⅓ cup spinach fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp sunflower or olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- In a small pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic until golden and soft.
- Place garlic, oil, spinach and all remaining ingredients into a food processor. Purée until smooth. Enjoy!
Real Food Tips:
- Get dippin’ with carrots, celery sticks, mini peppers, cucumber or zucchini wheels, broccoli florets or green apple slices.
- Want an extra crunch? Opt for low-sodium pita crisps, rice crackers or vegetable chips.