Post your favourite food to win!*
To Child Care Workers, Early Childhood Educators & RECEs – THANK YOU!
It’s important we recognize and celebrate the passion and dedication of the child care community, so we’re bringing back our annual #RealFoodMyWay Contest! Let’s celebrate the amazing and diverse community of CCWs, ECEs & RECEs!
Our grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift certificate! The runner-up winner will receive a $150 gift certificate, and third place winner will receive a $50 gift certificate.*
It’s easy to enter:
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @realfoodforrealkids, then like & share our #RealFoodMyWay post between October 11th – October 22nd
- Comment on our post with your favourite food and tell us what makes it special to you, for example:
- Is there a meal or snack you have a personal connection with that you’d like to share?
- Are there foods you think are currently underrepresented on RFRK’s menus?
- Is there food from your childhood that you’ve been missing?
- Make sure you tag your #centrename and #realfoodmyway
- Double your chances of winning by adding a recipe link in your comment!
On CCW & ECE Appreciation Day, October 17th, we’ll also be doing an early bird random draw for 5 lucky winners to receive a copy of The Antiracist Kitchen, a wonderful collection of 21 stories and recipes!
*Winners will choose their prize from a list of local businesses. Winners must be staff members at RFRK-partnered centres, and will be selected based on the rules as stated above and internal RFRK criteria.
Get your gratitude boost here!
Tuesday, October 17th 2023 is Child Care Worker & Early Childhood Educator Appreciation Day.
Say thanks to the hard working staff at your child care centre or school with a set of printable colouring cards!